HYALURONIC ACID FILLING
Hyaluronic Acid Filling
Hyaluronic acid filler is made to eliminate some deformations in the body. After filling applications, the skin looks tighter, younger and smoother. Filling applications do not require surgical procedures; performed by injection method. Hyaluronic acid filler; It is usually applied to the face area. It is possible to achieve a younger and more aesthetic appearance by removing wrinkles and sagging on the face. In this way, deformations caused by advancing age, environmental and genetic factors in individuals are eliminated, while self-confidence problems caused by these deformations are eliminated.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a kind of polymer found in the natural structure of the skin and in different parts of the body. Provides more moisture retention in the skin. As a result of environmental factors such as alcohol, smoking and advancing age, loss of hyaluronic acid occurs in the skin. The moisture content of the areas where hyaluronic acid loss is experienced decreases. Some deformations take place in regions where the amount of moisture decreases. These deformations show themselves as wrinkles and sagging.
What is Hyaluronic Acid Filling?
Hyaluronic acid filling is the most preferred among all filling methods. The natural presence of hyaluronic acid in the human body makes allergic reactions less common. Other advantages are that the application does not require a surgical method and the application period is short.
Filling material containing hyaluronic acid is applied to the area where wrinkles and sagging occur by injection method. The tension provided by this application makes the skin look younger and more aesthetic.
What Are Other Filling Methods?
- Fillings containing synthetic substances are obtained by synthesizing substances that are not naturally found in the skin in a laboratory environment. Allergic reactions are more common in these fillings applied by injection method. These filling procedures do not require surgical intervention. Side effects such as bruising and swelling are more common than hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Collagen-containing fillers; It is obtained by synthesizing the proteins taken from animals in the laboratory environment. Its duration of action is shorter than hyaluronic acid-based fillers. Since it is animal-based, allergic reactions are more common. Before the application of the procedure, an allergy test is performed to prevent an allergic reaction. Allergic reactions are less common in hyaluronic acid fillers. Therefore, no prior allergy testing is required.
- Autologous fillings;It is obtained by processing the tissues taken from the person’s body in a laboratory environment. Surgical procedure is required in this filling application. Tissues taken by surgical procedure are purified in the laboratory environment. Allergic reactions are less common due to the use of the filler produced from the person’s own tissue. Removal of tissue, purification of tissue and application of purified tissue as a filler takes more time compared to other applications. Since it requires a surgical procedure, there is a post-operative recovery period. The person stays away from daily life and social life, even for a short time. In filling applications made with hyaluronic acid-containing material, it is not necessary to wait for any recovery period after the surgery. Hyaluronic acid fillings made by injection method that does not require surgical procedure,
To Whom Is Hyaluronic Acid Filling Applied?
Hyaluronic acid filler can be applied to anyone over the age of 18. The required amount of filler is injected into the area with deformation on the skin. This amount may vary according to the level of deformation seen in the person.
It may not be recommended to apply hyaluronic acid filler to those who have muscle and nervous system disorders and ummin system disorders. Before the procedure, patients should be examined in detail by a plastic surgeon who is an expert in the field. In this way, both compliance is checked and a transaction plan is made.
For more information about the application of hyaluronic acid filler, you can contact our clinic and Prof. Dr. You can make an appointment with Cenk Demirdöver.
How is Hyaluronic Acid Filling Applied?
Hyaluronic acid fillings are performed depending on the deformations in the skin. In the skin; Deformations occur with the use of harmful substances such as cigarettes, alcohol, environmental factors and aging. These deformations; it is seen as wrinkles, wraps and stains. These deformations usually occur due to moisture loss.
There are different applications to remove deformations on the skin. These applications are divided into two as surgical and non-surgical. In surgical methods, there is a post-operative process. The person’s social life and daily life are affected. In non-surgical methods, there is no long-term recovery period after surgery. In this way, the social and daily life of the person is not affected.
Hyaluronic acid filling process is applied by subcutaneous injection method. Its permanence varies between 6 and 12 months. If deemed necessary before the injection, anesthetic creams with regional numbing effect can be used.
Although the hyaluronic acid filling varies from patient to patient, it is completed in an average of 20 minutes. It is a method that is used much more frequently than other applications due to the fact that it does not require surgical procedure, the postoperative period is not experienced and the application takes a short time.
Where is Hyaluronöic Acid Filling Applied?
Hyaluronic acid fillers percentage:
- between two eyebrows
- temple (temporal) region
- Around the eyes
- Nasolabial (nose-lip junction) region
- In all kinds of contour disorders
For What Purpose Is Hyaluronic Acid Filling Applied?
With the elimination of deformations in the hyaluronic acid filling, it is aimed to achieve a tighter and flatter skin. With this application, individuals are provided with a more aesthetic and youthful appearance.
The hyaluronic acid-containing filler acts to increase the amount of moisture in the area where it is applied. Thus, a more lively and bright skin appearance is provided.
Is Hyaluronic Acid Filling Permanent?
Hyaluronic acid filling is not a permanent procedure. The duration of effect may differ from person to person and from region to region. It is possible to obtain a fuller and brighter appearance between 6 and 12 months in the treated area.
What Should Be Considered After Hyaluronic Acid Filling?
The area where the hyaluronic acid filler is applied should be protected from physical contact and hot water at first. This protection is important for the filling to settle in the right place and show its effect.
Hyaluronic acid filling process is an application that is completed in a very short time. Patients do not need to be observed after the procedure; As soon as the filling process is completed, it is possible to return to daily life.